There are 7 reader discussion rooms (also known as "group study rooms"), NCHU students and employees can make reservations throughSpace Booking System, and a confirmation message will sent to your registered email box.
|Floor||No.||Capacity Users||Minimum Booking Users||
|Booking in advance||Check in||Renew||Equipment|
|2F||201||6 users||3 users||30 minutes||4 hours||14 days||In the first 15 minutes of booking time.||Once, 10 minutes before due time on the screen.||TV monitor (HDMI in, wireless transmission), whiteboard|
- No food and drinks, or users will get 1 violation point.
- Lower volume while discussing to keep reading area quiet please.
- Users can make reservations 14 days in advance through Space Booking System, or KIOSK on 1F floor. A confirmation message will sent to your registered email box.
- People who make reservation should check in with ID card in the first 15 minutes of booking time, or the reservation will be cancelled automatically, release to other users, and you will get 1 violation point. Please cancel the reservation before 30 minutes if you cannot show up on time for some reason.
- If you do not activate the reservation for 3 times within 30 days, your reservation rights of Space Booking System will be suspended for 30 days.