There are 16 individual research rooms available to NCHU undergraduate students enrolled in thesis courses, as well as NCHU graduate students and faculty.
Reservations should be made through Space Booking System and a confirmation message would sent to your registered email box. Short term usage is only for 1 day reservation. For long term usage, user can make reservations 60 days in advance, and total booking period is 7 days which is allowed to break down to 3 different reservations.
|Booking in advance||Check in||Equipment|
|2F||Short term usage||203, 204||
|1 day||Today only||Today only||reading lamp, power and USB socket|
Long term usage
|205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210||
First day of the booking
|4F||403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410|
- No food and drinks. Cell phone should be on vibrate, and electronics need earphones. Or you will get 1 violation point.
- Individual research rooms are only for research purpose. Any other usage is prohibited. If offend, your reservation rights of Space Booking System will be suspended for 3 months.
- Any library collections used in study room should check out first.
- User is not allowed to share the room with other users or move library furniture into the room, and is responsible for paying the replacement costs of any damaged facilities.
- Valuable should not leave in the room. Library is not responsible for any loss.
- During booking period, library staff may enter study room for necessary inspection or maintenance purpose. Library may end or withdraw the booking if necessary.
- For Long term user :
- If you don’t check in on the first day of the reservation, or the room is not activated for 2 consecutive days, the reservation will be cancelled automatically, release to other users, and you will get 1 violation point.
- For overdue room, library will remove any left personal items, and not responsible for any loss.
- If you get 3 violation point within 30 days, your reservation rights of Space Booking System will be suspended for 30 days.