|Status||Total number of items||Borrowing length(days)||Number of requests||
Borrowing privileges at department libraries
|Access to B1 learning commons||Access to B1 self-study area|
|Teachers at Center of Teacher education||5||30||0||X||X||X|
|University Libraries Consortium of Central Taiwan||5||30||0||X||X||X|
|Students at partner universities||5||30||0||X||X||X|
|Students at affiliated high school||5||21||0||X||X||X|
|Taiwan Comprehensive University System||5||21||0||X||X||X|
|Family members of NCHU employees||*50||30||*10||X||X||X|
|Teachers at affiliated high school||20||30||5||X||X||X|
- *These limits apply to the entire household of the NCHU employee. For example, an NCHU employee and his/her family members can request a total of 10 items.
- NCHU faculty, staff, undergraduate students and graduate students can also borrow books from partnered universities or universities affiliated with the University Libraries Consortium of Central Taiwan.
- If an item has requests from other library patrons at the time of checkout, the loan period will be shortened to 14 days.
- In addition to a fine of NT$5 per day, borrowing and renewing privileges will be suspended if any item is overdue. Students cannot finish graduation procedures until fines are cleared.
- Inform a librarian as soon as possible if you lose your ID card. If you do not file a report and the lost ID card is used by others, you must take all responsibilities.